bayonne-devel

[Bayonne-devel] Bayonne support for Dialogic/4 analogue card.

From: Erik Enge
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne support for Dialogic/4 analogue card.
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 16:03:54 -0400

I got a hold of a Dialogic/4 card and I want to put it to use with a
Bayonne application.  Has anyone tried setting this card up before and
had success?  I saw an email from a Matt Hyne asking the same question
but he didn't seem to get a respons and I can't get his email off of
Geocrawler so I can't ask him directly.

Any information greatly appreciated,

Erik.