bayonne-devel

Re: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne2 1.0.5/1.1.4 to be available soon

From: Alexandre BOULANGER
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne2 1.0.5/1.1.4 to be available soon
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 17:00:08 +0100

Hi David,

I've just tested 1.1.4, DTMF recognition with the eXosip2 lib now works
like a charm with collect ()
This way I may soon have a Bayonne2 server running in production
environment.

I'm not quite sure, but I think there's a loss of input when using
INBAND, SIP INFO works perfectly, I'll see if this error occurs again
and will try to send you some info

--
Alexandre BOULANGER <address@hidden>