bayonne-devel

[Bayonne-devel] For 1.0.6/1.1.5, more examples of how to do "interesting

From: David Sugar
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] For 1.0.6/1.1.5, more examples of how to do "interesting" things...
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 18:55:43 -0500

I found the libexec scripts did not get properly installed in prior
releases.  But in any case, I have also written some sample shell
scripts executed under btsexec, and wrapped in a new "libexec" macro
library.  These macros are used to report things like system uptime,
ifconfig, and disk space back into a bayonne script, and provide simple
and direct examples of how to write simple shell scripts as interactive
libexec's (that both receive arguments and return results) and how to
wrap then in a macro library.