bayonne-devel

Re: [Bayonne-devel] How can I transfer a call?

From: Alexandre BOULANGER
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] How can I transfer a call?
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:39:24 +0100

Hi,

Maybe you can give a try to the 'transfer' command

from scripting doc:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gnutelephony/script.pdf?download

"transfer <number>
Transfer the call to another location, and then hangup."

I've never tried this, but would be interested in any feedback if I
could easily use such a feature in my scripts