bayonne-devel

Re: [Bayonne-devel] Unsupported Media Type, Bayonne2

From: Alexandre BOULANGER
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Unsupported Media Type, Bayonne2
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 15:10:26 +0200

Le mardi 11 avril 2006 à 08:18 -0400, David Sugar a écrit :
> What I am looking for and don't see is the Bayonne reply SDP.  Hmm...in
> the "register" statement, do you have an encoding= statement?  You can
> do that now and specify encoding per sip registration entity....
>
> Try encoding=alaw in your register statement.  You can also force the
> payload map both globally and in the register statement.  Hence, maybe
> "encoding=alaw payload=8", though it is supposed to parse the attributes
> to match the rtpmap.

Thanks for your answer,

Well, I've first of all upgraded to 1.5.0, and the latest cc*
components.

Then I've tried adding encoding=alaw in my register statement, and
encoding=alaw in driver.conf, nothing changed.
Same issue with encoding=mulaw, and with the encoding commented in
driver.conf

Bayonne still replies a 415 Unsupported Media Type right after sending a
101 Dialog Establishment

payload overridein the register statement does not seem to be
recognized:

register.sip: invalid keywords for sip, use uri, timeout, proxy, userid,
secret, port

So I've set it up in driver.conf, but there's still no chance.

Is there a way to increase debug in some component to see what's the
result of the negociation?

TIA