bayonne-devel

[Bayonne-devel] Bayonne and Intel Dialogic

From: Tony Stocker
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne and Intel Dialogic
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 19:58:11 +0000

All,

Several months ago I started trying to get our Intel Dialogic D/41JCT-LS
working.  I've been distracted and have recently got back to this.  I have
installed the card in a different system, and to maintain compatability with
the Intel 6.1 documentation I have installed CentOS 3.6 so that I have a
RHEL-3 implementation.  The install of the card and drivers seemed to go
fine this time with no obvious errors and with output that SEEMS to indicate
that the card was successfully configured.

However I am now at the point of preparing to install Bayonne and supporting
packages, and I have a couple of questions:

1.)  In the original Bayonne documentation it said that before installing
Bayonne I should test my dialogic card using "gc_basic_call_model".  However
I do not know which line(s) to uncomment or add to the
gc_basic_call_model.cfg file for my hardware.  If anyone could help with
that I would greatly appreciate it, I'd like to be sure that the card is
indeed functioning correctly before beginning to work with Bayonne.

2.) When I started this some time ago there was only Bayonne and now there
is Bayonne2.  Given my hardware (Intel D/41JCT-LS) and software (Intel
Dialogic SR 6.1 for Linux) which version of Bayonne should I use?

3.) Are there any how-to's or instruction/installation manuals for the
Bayonne2?

Thanks,

Tony