bayonne-devel

[Bayonne-devel] Updated web hosting, docs, distribution tarballs

From: David Sugar
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Updated web hosting, docs, distribution tarballs
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 18:08:27 -0400

I recently received an offer of web hosting from Ibiblio, and so I had relocated all our external web sites and the wiki to Ibiblio hosting using http://www.gnutelephony.org. I have also placed online docs there including doxygen generated stuff, distributions of the latest packages, and a few other things as well. I will relocate the multi-lingual templates we used to use for the old wiki maybe next week, unless there are better ways to handle multi-lingual pages in mediawiki now.