bbdb-user

Re: how to pass arguments to bbdb-create-internal

From: Gijs Hillenius
Subject: Re: how to pass arguments to bbdb-create-internal
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 09:45:48 +0100

On 10 Jan 2018, Bob Newell wrote:

> I ran into this also when converting gmail2bbdb.el, originally by Chen
> Bin. I was able to get most everything working but had a lot of
> trouble with phone numbers.
>
> Still, the new format with keywords is very much to be preferred.

Thanks to Roland for confirming there were changes to
bbdb-create-internal, and thanks also to Bob, who shared his code in an
email, it was very easy to adapt bbdb-csv-import.el

except, indeed, for the phone numbers. Using ":phone phone" gives an
error:  "Wrong type argument: arrayp, nil". I'll be looking into that