bbdb-user

Re: Record cotnact activity ?

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: Record cotnact activity ?
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 05:33:53 +0100

> Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 13:18:30 -0600
> From: "Roland Winkler" <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden
>
> On Tue Dec 11 2018 Xavier Maillard wrote:
> > Eventually, it would automatically store any mail activity as soon
> > as I post, answer or read a message from/to a contact.
>
> Is bbdb-auto-notes what you are looking for?

Maybe, yes. Do you have an example of the way to set it up ?
Does it store a timestamp with the note ?

I want to implement something like this:

http://sachachua.com/blog/2008/02/wicked-cool-emacs-bbdb-keeping-track-of-contact-dates/

Cheers
--
Xavier Maillard
e/j:address@hidden                w:www.maillard.im

GPG:                           9983 DCA1 1FAC 8DA7 653A
                               F9AA BA49 09B7 8F04 DE1B