bbdb-user

How to hush bbdb up about every little difference in names etc

From: Harry Putnam
Subject: How to hush bbdb up about every little difference in names etc
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 16:10:03 -0500

I'm running a quite old version 2.35 but my usage has tapered off so
much I have't bothered to update.

I still keep enough info there to keep using it but get tired of being
queried when ever some light difference gets bbdb's attention.

I don't want to be suddenly stopped and not allowed to continue until
answering some non-important question.

Ususing about address's not matching or something similar.  I really
don't care about that stuff

How do  quiet that disruptive behaviour  down?