bfgminer-dev

[BFG-dev] 3.2.0 upcoming quickly

From: Luke-Jr
Subject: [BFG-dev] 3.2.0 upcoming quickly
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 19:11:03 +0000

I think the feature set in git is ready for 3.2.0.

Please note that bitstreams have been removed from the BFGMiner distribution
entirely, and so packagers should expect to make at least 3 new packages:
fpgaminer bitstream (used by ModMiner and X6500), ztex 1.15x bitstream, and
ztex 1.15y bitstream.

There is additionally a new optional dependency on libmicrohttpd, for block
erupter blade support.

This release includes an important fix for a (Windows) crash, so I hope to
release it rather quickly, after it's had a bit of testing - probably tonight
or tomorrow.

Luke