bfteam

[Bfteam] Re: address@hidden: Important note to add quickly without fail.

From: Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro
Subject: [Bfteam] Re: address@hidden: Important note to add quickly without fail.]
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 18:29:33 +0200

El mar, 06-07-2004 a las 16:24, D. E. Evans escribió:

> The Independent only keeps their articles up for a couple days,
> and then removes them from public access.

> I think the focus of the blurb should relate to freedom, and the
> security issue, not to the concern for browser dominance being at
> risk.  Please find a more suitable blurb.  As for the URLs, they
> might look nicer as an unordered list.

Yes , i've changed the text into:

Microsoft's browser dominance at risk as experts warn of security
holes.It could soon be over following a stark security warning from a
senior panel of internet experts who say it opens the door to online
criminals.In this new situation, free (taking free as freedom and not
zero cost) alternatives as Mozilla Firefox can start a new revolution in
the age of Internet, giving to the people the Free Software freedoms ,
and the freedom of choice.
<<<EOF

(At the whatsnew.html page)
And i summarized it for the home page , now they are updated.
The selected article was the Slate's one and i've added the unordered
links list to the whatsnew.html page.

I've fixed an error i've found now when i was validating it (my personal
installation of the w3c validator didn't said "boo!" :D)

Cheers,
--
Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro <address@hidden>