bhpos-bert

[Bhpos-bert] write-off

From: Elsie Gilbert
Subject: [Bhpos-bert] write-off
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 11:54:17 +0300

For an instant the, warriors and the nobles stood transfixed with awe. Seven times around theycrawled and then they arose and put some money in a dish and went theirways. Hovan Du was close beside me as Xaxa spoke.
Her eyes rested upon mine and she pointedher slim dagger at me.
Instantly we were surrounded by a score of naked blades. They wanted to see Hovan Du perform,but Dar Tarus told them that he was tired and in an ugly mood.
Would such an opportunity everbe freely offered us again? You admit then, she said, that you are Vad Varo, the assistant ofRas Thavas? Sag Or, see that their weapons are removed! They turned it right around backwards, which makes avery great difference. Her eyes narrowed as she waitedfor my reply.
Now, for the first time, we had an opportunity to examine our hidingplace. Later weshall choose the manner of their passing.
The officer took the messageand examined it. Is there among you one who, by chance, comes from that distantcountry?
They would tear you to pieceswere they to hear such heresy.
Think you, priest, that I should be seeking them here had they not? But the ears of Xaxa are not of stone and they hear many things thatare not intended for them. The mysteries of religions always fascinate me, Dar Tarus, I told him.
It is enough that we have faith thatall the works of Tur are just and righteous.
Instantly we were surrounded by a score of naked blades. Hovan Du was close beside me as Xaxa spoke.
They performed before the idols,chanting meaningless gibberish. Mu Tel had furnished Gor Hajus with money, so that we had the means togratify our wants.
The effect of these upon me is not easy of description. From the platform I could see through the mouth of Tur. They would tear you to pieceswere they to hear such heresy. Hovan Du reached forth and seized him, wrenching his weaponsfrom him. Several of the nobles were pushing bravely forward. Xaxa eyed us coldly as we were halted before her.
As the door closed the lock engaged with a sharp, metallicclick. And where else they may be is no concern of ours. Our landing place had been the roof of a low building built within andagainst the city wall. I shall soon bethrough and we may join our companions.
No harm can come to Toonolbecause of what I seek to accomplish.
Her eyes narrowed as she waitedfor my reply. Instantly pandemonium reigned in the apartment.