bhpos-bert

[Bhpos-bert] synthesizer

From: Felix Beltran
Subject: [Bhpos-bert] synthesizer
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 13:04:23 -0200

We saved this young hothead here from a mightyembarrassin situation. Happiness, Charlie told her, is not a matter of geography. Do you know that Doctor Swan was murdered in that house last night?
Prettybig job we got on our hands, at Pineview. The man who slips so slylyfrom one room to another. When he got back to Tahoe, Chan again turned in at the Tavern gate. The wound you acquired when you bumped intodressing-table bench in Landinis old sitting-room?
In the dim gas-light thewizened face was stolid, emotionless. But Charlie was already walking rapidly away from the table. The wisest course, no doubt, Charlie agreed.
We saved this young hothead here from a mightyembarrassin situation. Like ol time, chuckled Sing, patting him on the back.
They traveled along the wet road in silence.
Taint with himlike it was with you an me. Reckon Id better keep a sharp eye onthat Romano, after this.
Ill have to be getting back on the job myself very soon, Ryder toldhim.
May the four nails of his coffinbe of purest gold.
Hes took the oath, an hes honest, the boyis. I suggest first of all, you get lay ofland.
I am well aware of the fact, nodded Charlie.
And Ibelieve Sings ideas of hospitality are excellent. If Romano was cookin up a story about Sing, would he ha done it sodog-gone well?
You must find your own words, Charlie told him.
Do youremember, I says, was they ever laid on a velvet chair in that room?
But Charlie was already walking rapidly away from the table.
Why, Iveknowed old Sing since I was a baby. He entered tofind the old sheriff standing in the middle of the room, adjusting hisnecktie. Reaching the lounge, he selected a chair and satdown by the fire. But I fear we leave Pineview toomuch alone. You must find your own words, Charlie told him.
I go now to Pineview toinvestigate those matters which I mentioned. The way I see it, that puts the murder of Landini right in oldSings lap.
You were old-time friend of poorMadame Landini, I believe? Reckon hed feel hed jest have to go after a certain party, anbring him back. An all this interest ofyours in the pine trees, Mr.
Too many people on that floor at time,he remarked sadly. Don Holt sat down at the desk and took up the receiver.
He leaves ithere in case of an emergency. After brief talk with yourfather, you will know precisely how to act.
Yell find me in the office o the stables, Sam Holt went on.