bhpos-bert

[Bhpos-bert] touchy Inc.

From: Sammy Edwards
Subject: [Bhpos-bert] touchy Inc.
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 17:40:34 +0300

I suppose if I reallywere unhappy in them I wouldnt go into them.
We had gone away up the sandshore for a walk.
She wasthere with Jen Strang, who had come to get a root of my Persianrose-bush for her mother. Oh, I feel asdisappointed as if Id really hoped she would. Emily looked very earnestly at Emily-in-the-Glass from severalangles, and returned to her diary.
It was what you said to Mother that night in thegraveyard that made her let me go. Ann Cyrilla, I think a great many ofEmilys faults come from her intimacy with Ilse Burnley. Emily could imagine the shrewishglint in Miss Potters eye as she uttered it.
I dont even know how she gotthat scar on her face. Dutton says shes the slyest child she ever saw.
I dont think theres anything the matter with your mothers mind,really, said Emily slowly. They were worse, she considered, even than the hatedbaby aprons of her first summer at New Moon.
You cant control your rages because you like going into them, Isaid. Emily suddenly felt that her hands were clammy and hermouth dry. Kent crying there in the darkness, with only her secret, tormentingheart-hunger for companion?
Then she dismissed the matter from her mind.
And shecontradicts older people continually.
Why, she even thinks she can preach betterthan Mr.
The truth soundedlike a silly, stupid invention. Ann Cyrilla, who had always seemed kind and friendlyand had paid her many compliments.
Youmust have been fashioned out of summer sunsets.
You may go to Shrewsbury for three years on a certaincondition.
Aunt Elizabethwill let me go to school another year here, I think, and Mr. Why, theysay she was at the charivari at Johnsons last Tuesday night,dressed as a boy. Withoutstopping to think, she darted into the boot closet and shut thedoor.