bhpos-bert

[Bhpos-bert] maple

From: Abraham Marshall
Subject: [Bhpos-bert] maple
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 18:04:07 -0200

Jim Tyrone enters along the road from thehighway, left. She sighs and gets slowly to her feet, her body stiff from sittinglong in the same position.
She haschanged to her Sunday best, a cheap dark-blue dress, blackstockings and shoes. It must be a big help toyou, conversing with whores and barkeeps. He begins to look extremely unsure ofhimself.
You mentioned that English bastard, Simpson. Look at the bluff he puts up, straighteninghimself and grinning. It is a clear warm moonlight night, around eleven oclock.
I know damned well he has noappetite this early in the day, but only a thirst.
And Iknew all along hed never remember to keep his date after he gotdrunk.
All you want is to keepme up listening to your guff. And they exaggerate their Irish brogues to confuse an enemy stillfurther. He dont know what he means, the poor loon.
As if I hadnt enough after whatshappened tonight. Go on and snore like a pig to your hearts content.
In fact, Ill bet the sky is the limitnow.
He has a big drag around here, and hell have youpinched, sure as hell, if you beat him up.
And ten more died of cholera afterdrinking the dirty water in it. Shelooks startled and confused, stirred and at the same timefrightened.
I thought you never got up tillafternoon.
His eyes are brown, the whites congested andyellowish.
Before Im through withyou, youll think youre the King of England at an Irish wake!