bhpos-bert

[Bhpos-bert] vice president

From: Mabel Figueroa
Subject: [Bhpos-bert] vice president
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 15:11:51 +0300

Others love it, and are never so happy as whenthey are in it or on it or looking at it. What could I or anyone do with a man like that? But of course you didnt: one cant ask ones father anythingabout himself. Now, what control have you or I over the Services? The rest are in parliament because they canafford it and have a fancy for it or an interest in it.
But it is a curious fact thatthey never do.
Only, it was not the people thatrose up and killed them. Now corporate action is impossible without a governing body.
Well, as best we can, with the sort of governmentthat our present system produces. Everyone who saw them doing it immediately joined in the rush.
I once saw a real popular movement inLondon. I should thenbe in no danger of electing a postman and finding that he couldneither read nor write.
Only, it was not the people thatrose up and killed them. What I should like is a real test of their capacity.
I have used mine a few times to see what it is like.
My dear Sem: one isnt alone on an uninhabited island. That question cannot beanswered until we have explained what we mean by getting along. But we repudiate Number Threeon the ground that the people cannot govern. I could not believe that Gattie had any works,except in his fervid imagination. Besides, modern government is not a one-man job: it is too big forthat.
They cannot evenmake an extension of the Tube railway in London without Governmentaid. They were dispatched quite privately by avery select circle of their own bodyguards. We need a central authority to co-ordinate the federalwork.
Nowadays this is called direct action by the revolutionaryproletariat. But we repudiate Number Threeon the ground that the people cannot govern. But neither themoney nor the enterprise was available just then, with the war onour hands. Our big capitalist enterprises now run to theGovernment for help as a lamb runs to its mother.
If Paul had been a lieutenant in a lineregiment we should never have heard of him.
If Paul had been a lieutenant in a lineregiment we should never have heard of him.