bhpos-bert

[Bhpos-bert] chaste

From: Bertie Hood
Subject: [Bhpos-bert] chaste
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 15:05:51 -0600

Yes, but I doubt if Im worth more than three.
The ladies and the painter passed on,leaving him alone before the picture. Youve only to look at her, and hear the way she speaks ofit.
Mont had putit, in how many days, exposed to the eyes of how many men? Forthyte, to YOU I take off ten per thent. Thanks awfully, sir; Im sure my fatherll be frightfully buckedto think youve got one.
Come along, Fleur; well leave Aubrey to hisconscience.
His book will be waste paper if anybodyever publishes it. There wereladies who smelled of scent and had drawling voices but not a patchon Vic for looks. When he had left the house Victorine stood quite still, with handspressed against her chest. But Bicket recoiled against the door, staring at the notes withhorror. A slight sweat broke out on his forehead. But was it the whole and nothing but thetruth? She did it because she couldnt bear to see you selling thoseballoons.
It seems hes seen a reproduction of the picture.
Well, he said, over their cocoa and margarined bread: I mustsee Mr.
And thispoky little room, and the bed so small that she couldnt stirwithout waking him.
But really, old man, youve done it inonce. And if he had,theyd seem to him a lot of loose-living foreigners. The whole things just a bit Leonardoish, old man. He came in yesterday andtold me that he saw Elderson two days ago. The striking pictureby Aubrey Greene, on exhibition at the Dumetrius Gallery.
This method of private approachhad been suggested by himself. She did it to get you out of the gutter, and give youboth a chance.
Shestraightened herself, and on her face came a cold, tired look. Her hand in the worn glove returnedhis squeeze.
Bicket uttered a savage little sound, and slunk out.