bhpos-bert

[Bhpos-bert] indigestible bilateral

From: Bod Hoover
Subject: [Bhpos-bert] indigestible bilateral
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 15:43:55 +0200

There is a reason: In poetry women aretalked about in the terms of something else.
There is one old fellow over there whose thread in the generalpattern has nearly ravelled out. Some of the whitehairs of his beard were caught under it.
He might have been ademocrat and SO insulted. The old party under the stoneusually presaged trouble. Already they areforgetting what it was in itself. Permit me to call one of mywitnesses, Beppo. He had been looking at the growing pattern on theflagstones fixedly for some minutes now.
A burst of laughter followed to which Don Luis paidno attention. Or perhaps, it wasthat Greek wine last night. At the very first tonesof Don Luis voice he had been instinctively on his guard.
He and Anthonygathered their papers together hastily and tore out.
Not upon what he is,but upon what you conceive him to be. Have the coach around at nine thismorning.
How can you ever know enough to argue THAT?
He tied a large napkin around Don Luis as if hehad been a child. Yes, thought Don Luis, he and I have lived through some strangetimes the last two decades or so.
Ah, thoualone knowest to the full my bravery, he cried.
Some old consignment probably that had miscarried.
Some time when it will not embarrass your modesty as it would now,I shall do so, whispered Anthony.
I have been fortunate in some respects, sir.
It was almostimpossible to move his hands. His mind too,had, as it were, divided into two parts. Heflipped a solid inch of pages and nearly broke the back of thebook. No oneremains to serve here but old women.
He and Anthonygathered their papers together hastily and tore out.
Only a phrase, a name,Bad times, Bonaparte. How can you ever know enough to argue THAT?