bibulus-dev

Re: [Bibulus-dev] Formatting bibliography entries

From: Thomas Widmann
Subject: Re: [Bibulus-dev] Formatting bibliography entries
Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 02:23:13 +0100

Thomas Widmann <address@hidden> writes:

> To sum up, there would be three passes when formatting each reference:
>
> 1) The l_ functions would be called in random order, followed by a
>    sort.  The result would be a list of elements.
>
> 2) The p_ functions would be called on each element of the list,
>    inserting punctuation elements into it.
>
> 3) The f_ functions would be called in turn on each element, actually
>    outputting things.

Since I haven't heard from anybody, I'm assuming nobody had any
objections, and I've now proceeded to implementing it.  The p_
functions haven't been done yet, but enough functionality is now done
to enable doc/testmain to work (at least on my computer); I've checked
it into the CVS.  As always, I'd appreciate feedback.

/Thomas
--
Thomas Widmann          Bye-bye to BibTeX: join the Bibulus project now!
address@hidden                        <http://www.nongnu.org/bibulus/>