bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Bino 0.9.0 is released!

From: Stefan Eilemann
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Bino 0.9.0 is released!
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 13:55:47 +0100

Alexey,

would you be interested in creating the package with Equalizer support? You can
download nightly builds from the website[1] or create the packages yourself.

This would help us to verify that the night builds are complete and functional.

Martin,

I've checked in some minor fixes for the OS X build. Hope that's ok.

I needed to explicitly link against GL, avcodec and avutil using the configure
line below[2]. Is this normal?

Cheers,

Stefan.

[1] http://equalizergraphics.com/downloads/nightly/
[2] ./configure --with-equalizer
libEqualizer_CFLAGS=-I/Users/eile/Software/eq-git/src/release_glx/install/include
 libEqualizer_LIBS="-L/Users/eile/Software/eq-git/src/release_glx/install/lib
-lEqualizer -lCollage -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lGL -L/opt/local/lib -lavcodec
-lavutil" libopenal_LIBS="-L/opt/local/lib -framework OpenAL"
libopenal_CFLAGS="-framework OpenAL" CXXFLAGS="-I/usr/X11R6/include -O2"

--
http://www.eyescale.ch
http://www.equalizergraphics.com