bino-list

[Bino-list] Play .264 files with bino

From: Antonio Jesús Díaz Honrubia
Subject: [Bino-list] Play .264 files with bino
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 23:16:56 +0200

Hello all.

I am trying to execute play a .264 file with bino (a file with the H.264 stream without any container). However, it does not work: bino only displays the first frame (or maybe a few more). Do yoy know why this happens and how to fix it?
FFmpeg can decode the .264 files without any problem and I cannot use a container (due to I am coding a MVC extension for FFmpeg and it does not work with containers yet).

Thank you in advance.
Antonio Díaz.