bino-list

[Bino-list] article on Bino3D

From: marcos caballero
Subject: [Bino-list] article on Bino3D
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 14:24:40 -0300

hi,
    I write articles on a FLOSS oriented and free distribution e-mag named Tuxinfo (in spanish), and I will write about it because I`m shooting a 3D short film with 2 cameras (with lightsabers action) so I get to know Bino 3D, so my co-director can have a live-preview while shooting, or after shooting (a time start on each clip WILL help sync cameras on stage if you want to add a new feature, without need of a render, On location).

  I would like to know some things about this program:
Thanks, I will prepare the article and include your answers on it of that`s ok.

Marcos Caballero
http://www.anubis4d.com.ar
http://marquitux.blogspot.com/
Galería de imágenes