bino-list

[Bino-list] Bino feature request

From: Рикунов Петр Викторович
Subject: [Bino-list] Bino feature request
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 20:08:59 +0400

You've done great job by developing Bino, I gratefully enjoy stereo movies on my external LG cinema3D display (over-under) under MacOSX Bino 1.4.0.

I often watch movies from freeNAS by wifi N, and there is a little disappointment – Bino doesn't buffer stream from file, like it does VLC player. So I have lags every second on high bitrate movies while watching them (In VLC – no lags).

I think it would be great if Bino learn to buffer file while playback and the lags will gone.

Thank for your attention, Rikunov Petr.