bino-list

[Bino-list] Help with bino, 3d ready projector

From: Gino Merchant
Subject: [Bino-list] Help with bino, 3d ready projector
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 00:22:00 +0100

Hi guys

Your media player rocks!

Good work, I'm using a Mac, 3D ready projector and active shutter glasses. My
question to you is:

How can I maintain 3D effect as the image becomes blurry sometimes?
Also, how can I increase 3D depth? I've found a sub- menu called parallax,
which seems to help but I require some solid guidance from you please.

Yours

Merchant
BE..........{ ConstantChange }
         DO...... {What you didn't before}