bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] OpenGL shader error

From: Martin Lambers
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] OpenGL shader error
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 12:23:48 +0100

Hi Daniel,

I can see no error in the shader (video_output_color.fs.glsl).
The shader code is unchanged for more than four years now and runs on a
wider variety of OpenGL implementations. I am tempted to blame that
error on the graphics driver...
What OpenGL implementation do you use (bino --version)?

On Debian unstable, Mesa-13 on Intel Bay Trail and the proprietary
Nvidia driver both work fine.

Regards,
Martin