bino-list

[Bino-list] COMPILING FOR WINDOWS

From: tjcantador
Subject: [Bino-list] COMPILING FOR WINDOWS
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 20:59:42 +0100

Hello,

We are trying to compile bino for Windows. We followed the README.windows. We built the required MXE packages but we can’t build bino. When we type

$ ./configure –host=i686-w64-mingw32.static –build=’build-aux/config.guess’ \

LDFLAGS=”-Wl,--allow-multiple-definition”

We can not do because it can not find One or more libraries. For example: librc, equalizer, libgl, etc

We tried without librc and equalizer because they are optional, but it didn’t work due to the others.

Thanks. Best regards.

Javier and Tomas

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10