bino-list

[Bino-list] A couple questions about Bino 3D

From: Brian Ciesicki
Subject: [Bino-list] A couple questions about Bino 3D
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017 21:08:51 -0500

1) All  these things assume Mac OS 10.9 , iMac 2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB
667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, Quicktime Player version 10.3 for screen capture, iMovie 08
(7.1.4) for editing, and video source is Nintendo 3DS

2) I am unable to capture using quicktime in full screen mode without frame
buffering, but in original size it's perfect, except for one thing.  The
original video is 2:1 according to Bino.   i'm trying to get the capture window
in a 16:9 format without losing any of the picture.   I need the actual window
to be 16:9 so It will fit in iMovie 16:9 and will be a editor of post-encoded
3D video.  I prefer the screen as big as possible, but more important is
preserving the original frame and the original 3D stereoscopy..  I don't know
whether to crop to 16:9, force to 16:9, or both?  I guess I can try all 3
possibilities and compare.

3) to upload video to youtyube, I need to add a 3D meta tag to my video. Assume
I know nothing about using terminal, and am looking for a GUI answer to this
problem.  Can I do it on Quicktime Capture or iMovie or Bino?

4) There's a 3-5 second period where only the audio exists, and another 3-5
seconds is chopped off both audio and video. I don't know whether it's my
Quicktime or it's Bino.

5) I never got a response to the website you normally refer people to about the
video cut off.

Brian Ciesicki
address@hidden