[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mon, 06 May 2002 10:22:26 +0200
from Akim Demaille <address@hidden>
* src/reader.c (packgram): No longer end `ritem' with a 0
sentinel: it is not used.
--- src/gram.h Sat, 04 May 2002 21:05:50 +0200 akim
+++ src/gram.h Sun, 05 May 2002 14:27:39 +0200 akim
@@ -81,11 +81,9 @@
contains minus R, which identifies it as the end of a portion and
says which rule it is for.
- The portions of RITEM come in order of increasing rule number and
- are followed by an element which is zero to mark the end. nritems
- is the total length of ritem, not counting the final zero. Each
- element of RITEM is called an "item" and its index in RITEM is an
- item number.
+ The portions of RITEM come in order of increasing rule number.
+ NRITEMS is the total length of RITEM. Each element of RITEM is
+ called an "item" and its index in RITEM is an item number.
Item numbers are used in the finite state machine to represent
places that parsing can get to.
--- src/reader.c Sat, 04 May 2002 21:05:50 +0200 akim
+++ src/reader.c Sun, 05 May 2002 14:25:16 +0200 akim
@@ -1740,7 +1740,7 @@
- ritem = XCALLOC (item_number_t, nritems + 1);
+ ritem = XCALLOC (item_number_t, nritems);
rules = XCALLOC (rule_t, nrules) - 1;
itemno = 0;
@@ -1787,7 +1787,6 @@
p = p->next;
- ritem[itemno] = 0;
assert (itemno == nritems);
--- src/reduce.c Wed, 01 May 2002 11:47:24 +0200 akim
+++ src/reduce.c Sun, 05 May 2002 14:26:12 +0200 akim
@@ -258,7 +258,7 @@
nrules -= nuseless_productions;
- /* Adjust NRITEMS and NITEMS. */
+ /* Adjust NRITEMS. */
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
Akim Demaille <=