blt-debian-blt-debian

[Blt-debian-blt-debian] Re: qiuam home

From: Seoc Lemmon
Subject: [Blt-debian-blt-debian] Re: qiuam home
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 17:41:04 -0700

D f ea j r H i om b e O s wn f er,

Your c v re y di k t doesn't matte k r to us!

If you O n WN r j ea r l e d st s at r e and want I d MM p EDIAT e E
c k as j h to s i pen e d ANY wa k y you like,
or simply wish to L o OW p ER your monthl z y p r ayme e nt g s
by a third or more, here are the d m ea l ls i we have T s OD v AY:

$ 4 j 90 , 00 n 0 a d s lo y w a j s 3 , 3 c 5 %
$ 37 o 0 , 00 m 0 a u s lo h w a i s 3 , 5 s 5 %
$ 25 f 0 , 0 w 00 a n s lo z w a e s 3 , 7 d 5 %
$ 20 p 0 , 00 o 0 a u s lo s w a v s 3 , 9 d 0 %

V x is u it ou s r web s e it y e

Seoc Lemmon , A n ppr s ova e l Ma l na r ge i r

Welcome, he said, doubly welcome. To the College of Knowledge from
whence all good things flow. If you will follow me I will explain our
labors to you. Since you gentlemen come from the surging, mongrel