blug-announcement

[BLUG-announcement] 2016 Software Freedom Day and our new domain!

From: Tong Hui
Subject: [BLUG-announcement] 2016 Software Freedom Day and our new domain!
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 15:19:27 +0800

Hi Hackers,

We will hold Software Freedom Day(SFD) 2016 at September 24th in
Tsinghua University. This time we will together with Tsinghua TUNA
community and Fedora Chinese User Group same as last year. Welcome
everyone come to this SFD! For more detail please see
https://beijinglug.club/event/sfd2016/

If you cannot come, welcome you check event video live provided by TUNA
http://live.tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn/

And, BLUG now has a new domain beijinglug.club, due to old one blug.sh
will expired at 24th this month, and thanks to Xiaoyong Bai who donated
the old domain two years ago. We register this new domain and we could
control it. It is very similar to our original domain beijinglug.org, if
you do remember please change ".org" to ".club". Yes indeed, we are a
GNU/Linux enthusiasts' club!

See you soon in this SFD event!
--
/***