blug-announcement

[BLUG-announcement] Software Freedom Day 2017 & Deepin Developer and Use

From: BLUG Maintainer Team
Subject: [BLUG-announcement] Software Freedom Day 2017 & Deepin Developer and User Conference
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 19:22:56 +0200 (CEST)

Hi hackers,

Software Freedom Day (SFD) is an annual worldwide celebration of Free Software organized by Digital Freedom Foundation. SFD is a public education effort with the aim of increasing awareness of Free Software and its virtues, and encouraging its use.

This year, we together with Tsinghua University TUNA association, Fedora community and Deepin community, and it is also Deepin Developer and User Conference. This year's theme is "Join Us, Connect FOSS". it aim for newcomer migration and join FOSS community more deeply.

Let's meet at this Saturday (October 21st) at Tsinghua University!

Event detail: https://beijinglug.club/event/sfd2017/ (schedule and map included)

It is noteworthy that ten years before, BLUG has held a SFD event in Tsinghua, same place as this year,  which awarded as one of the best SFD 2007 event [1], so it would be our 10th of SFD events, and let's review our ten years journey in SFD.

== How to contact BLUG maintainers ==

For any contact or abuse report please contact BLUG maintainers via IRC (#chinalug @ freenode) or Email (address@hidden). If you concern about privacy you can also send GPG encrypted mail with maintainers’ personal GPG key to address@hidden

[1] http://mail.sf-day.org/pipermail/sfd-discuss/2007-November/000462.html

--
Beijing GNU/Linux User Group
https://beijinglug.club