blug-fsfs-zh

[Blug-fsfs-zh] Update Free Software, Free Society Chinese translation to

From: Tong Hui
Subject: [Blug-fsfs-zh] Update Free Software, Free Society Chinese translation to GNU website
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 21:03:46 +0800

Hi Nan Deng,

Could you please tell me what is the progress for updating translation
to GNU website?

We are about to publish it as a hard paper, but we need update the
translation to GNU website first. How is it going now? If any help is
needed we - everyone who translated the book - would like to join in
www-zh-cn group to helping update the translated articles.

CC to RMS too.

--
/***
 * @ 启智开源 编码自由