blwm-users

[Blwm-users] CONTACT US URGENTLY

From: CONGRATULATIONS
Subject: [Blwm-users] CONTACT US URGENTLY
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 21:07:44 +0400

ADDRESS:
107 BILMAPLEINSTRAAT
2987 NZ
AMSTERDAM
NETHERLAND
Sir/Madam,
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners
International programs held on the 5th JANUARY, 2007. Your e-mail address
attached to ticket number 27522465896-6453 with serial number 3772-554 drew
lucky numbers 7-14-18-23-31-45 which consequently won in the 2nd
category,you have
therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of Euros 2,500,000(TWO
MILLION
FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND EUROS).
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
For security purpose and clarity, we advise that you keep your winning
information
confidential until your claims have been processed and your money remitted
to you.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this
 program by some participants. All participants were selected through a
computer ballot
system drawn from over 20,000 companies and 30,000,000 individual email
addresses and
 names from all over the world. This promotional program takes place every
year.
This lottery was promoted and sponsored by eminent personalities like the
Sultan of Brunei. We look forward to
your active participation in our next year USD50 million slot. You are
requested to contact our clearance office to
assist you with the claim and transfer of your winnings fund into your
instructed account by acknowledging
the receipt of this mail with the email address below.
Note that, all winnings must be claimed not later than one month. After
this date all unclaimedfunds will be null and void.
 Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications,
remember
to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent
assoon as possible.
Congratulations once more and thank you for being part of our promotional
program.
SEND YOUR REPLIES TO   address@hidden
NOTE: YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED IF YOU ARE
BELOW 18 YEARS OF
AGE.
Sincerely yours,
TIM KENNEDY