bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Oracle under Linux

From: Nasim Mafi
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Oracle under Linux
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 11:13:14 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks! If I have any questions about installing it, I will ask you!
However, I am going to install Oracle 9i. (And I haven't done that before, of cource.)

Thank you in advance. ;)

Sincerely,
Nassim

Arash Bijanzadeh <address@hidden> wrote:
You can download it from tje oracle site. It is working fiine with Rh :)

--
Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you
nothing. It was here first.