bna-linuxiran

[linuxiran] Downloads of Shabdix

From: Arash Zeini
Subject: [linuxiran] Downloads of Shabdix
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 18:24:46 -0800

Wow, between the 24.12.2003, that I announced the availability of Shabdix,
and today it has been downloaded 157 times.
If we don't compare ourselves with others, I think we can be happy about
this number  :-)
But even if we compare we don't rank that bad. Have a look here:
http://developer.berlios.de/
Shabdix GNU/Linux is among the "Top Project Downloads"
Congratulation!

And I wonder if Santa gave Shabdix to any children this year? He gave my
daughter one  ;-)

Let's now concentrate on improvements.

Have fun,
Arash