bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Arash Zeini on Slashdot

From: Aryan Ameri
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Arash Zeini on Slashdot
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 14:25:21 +0200

On Monday 29 December 2003 14:19, A. Sajjad Zaidi wrote:
> http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/12/29/025202&mode=thread&tid=11
>7&tid=121&tid=189&tid=99
>
> Congratulations.

It still you know, puts a bad taste in my mouth. I mean, I know, as
someone else noted, this is slashdot, and they are not familiar with
anything not-american. Still, I couldn't beleieve that a slashdot
editor would describe Farsi as a left-to-right language. (later
corrected)

Also, I have to say that I am a little disappointed because Arash Zeini
was (originaly) written as the sole author of the document.
linmagau.org and dot.kde later corrected their mistake, but nothing
gets corrected on slashdot. Anyway, just an error, I know...

Cheers

--
/*  Trademarks, Copyrights, Patents, etc are all loans from the public
domain. They are not a property ('intellectual' or otherwise.) */

Aryan Ameri