bongo-devel

[bongo-devel] Unmarking tracks with bongo-marking patch

From: Anthony Chaumas-Pellet
Subject: [bongo-devel] Unmarking tracks with bongo-marking patch
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 13:22:36 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I'm currently running the latest and greatest Bongo from Darcs, with
the very recent patches about bongo-marking. However, it seems
bongo-marking is not properly updated when unmarking tracks.

* bongo-marking starts out as nil. So far, so good.

* I then mark tracks by album title (12 tracks in one album).
  bongo-marking has the value

((#<marker at 13974 in *Bongo Playlist*> . 1)
 [Ten lines like the one above]
 (#<marker at 13696 in *Bongo Playlist*> . 1))

 * When I unmark by album title, the marks do disappear but
   bongo-marking isn't reset to nil. Its value is now:

 ((#<marker in no buffer> . 0)
 [Ten identical lines]
 (#<marker in no buffer> . 0))

 Is this the intended behaviour of bongo-marking? If so, what is the
 new function to check for "no marks active at present"?

 Thanks!
 Anthony Chaumas-Pellet