bongo-devel

[bongo-devel] Re: Marks

From: Daniel Jensen
Subject: [bongo-devel] Re: Marks
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 15:20:25 +0200

I have found problems, but I can't reproduce it consistently. I'll
post about this now anyway, and probably a more detailed report later,
but you should be able to find the bug(s) now just by doing a lot of
crazy marking in the buffer.

After marking, unmarking, killing, toggling and so on, the buffer is
in some kind of broken state. I cannot unmark with `U', marking tracks
does not have effect, kill/yank does not work.