bongo-devel

[bongo-devel] Re: Marks

From: Daniel Jensen
Subject: [bongo-devel] Re: Marks
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 14:48:25 +0200

Daniel Brockman <address@hidden> writes:

> address@hidden (Daniel Jensen) writes:
>
>> This means maybe that it should not do anything special
>> when there is no prefix and no region.
>
> Do you mean `no prefix, no region, and no marking'?

No, we were talking about killing the marking.

Thank you for the detailed exposition, I see the whole picture now.
I never thought of this when I wrote the command, and when I said I
based it on how Gnus does it I was only talking about some of the
technical stuff in the code.

There will be some overlap with keyboard macros, but TMTOWTDI.

We should add this functionality to the command now. We can just write
it into the command, but I think we need the "selection" of tracks in
a utility function. I suggest you write something that corresponds to
your general idea on how it's supposed to work.