bravegw-web

Re: [Bravegw-web] Re: dead link

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: Re: [Bravegw-web] Re: dead link
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 18:32:02 +0100

 || On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 01:07:52 +0800 (CST)
 || Chao-Hong Liu <address@hidden> wrote:

 >> Unfortunately the web page is terribly unmaintained at the moment
 >> since noone seems to have the time to update it. I'm not sure how
 >> to solve that problem.

 cl> It seems that the bravegw still has a checkout problem now.
 cl> Although the www project is maintainable, at least two projects,
 cl> bravegw and chinese, cannot be maintained.  The situation is
 cl> already reported to the savannah hacker, and I'm waiting for the
 cl> answers on how to do the webmastering...

I managed to check out the pages using CVSROOT

 "address@hidden:/webcvs/bravegw"

and checking out module "bravegw"

IIRC, the CVSROOT given on the savannah pages may not be correct.

Regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve                           <address@hidden>