[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Teach English in KOREA and have lot of FUN.

From: Mike
Subject: Teach English in KOREA and have lot of FUN.
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 12:30:29 +0900

Do you want to travel to Korea and teach? Are you a college graduate, BA or BS Looking for fun exciting experience in Korea? We are looking for English teachers. "All majors welcome, No teaching experience required." Housing and Air Ticket provided.

Salaries range between CAD 2500-2900, USD 1600-1800 per month, based on your teaching experience, skill, and major. Apply now!!

ESL KOREA INFO is a licensed recruitment agency by Korean government (License #; 215-10-54752) for schools, companies, and English institutes based in Seoul, South Korea.

We specialize in helping American and Canadian to find rewarding teaching positions at reputable educational institutions, and schools in South Korea.
To qualify, applicants must have a minimum four year BA from an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada.

Please "APPLY ONLINE" at our homepage http://www.eslkorea.info (Free of charge)
Go to "How to apply" ,and then click on "Online Application" in our website.


Term : 1 year and usually renewable at the end of the contract

Teaching Hours : About 30 hours per week (about 100-120 hours a month)

Salary : Most contracts provide for either a set monthly salary, or for a salary based on the number of hours taught. The average salary is between 2 million and 2.3 million Korean won (CAD 2500-2900, USD 1600-1800).-depending on your major and career.

Airfare : The employer will provide tickets home upon completion of contract, or reimburse teachers for their trip to Korea.

Accommodation : You will receive one room in a shared apartment rent-free. But you divide the cost of bills with your roommates. The total cost is usually from 35,000 ~ 85,000 Won(CAD 43-105, USD 27-66), depending on usage.

Severance Pay : one month's salary upon completion of a one year contract

Medical Insurance : Most hospitals do not accept overseas health insurance. The employer will usually pay 50% of the fee, with the other 50% paid by the employee.(about CAD 47-63, USD 30-40)

Vacation and Holidays : There are two vacation periods, Summer and Winter, which last 5 days up to 2 weeks, depending on which school or institute you work at, plus national holidays.

For more info, please visit our website http://www.eslkorea.info


Cell phone:82-17-393-0582


reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]