[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]


From: TETE
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 01:52:26 +0100

Dear friend, 

My name is Mr Albert Tete. Chief Credit Officer (CCO),
Standard Chartered Bank. Sorry to have to bump on you
like this. Please dont be offended.  When you get back
to me i would explain how i came about your
coordinates. On December 6, 1999, a Foreigner, Mr.
Peter Smith, made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for
twelve calendar months, valued at $14,000,000.00, in my
branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification
to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a
month, I sent a reminder and finally we discovered
from his employers, that Mr. Smith died from an
automobile accident. On further investigation, I found
out that he died without making a Will, and all
attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. I
therefore made checks and found out that Mr. Smith did
not declare any next of kin or relations in all his
official documents, including his Deposit paperwork

>From past experiences, I know that no one will ever
come forward to claim the deceased funds. According to
my country Laws, at the expiration of 5 (five) years,
the funds will be Unclaimed and revert to the
ownership of the State if nobody applies to claim the
fund. In order to avert this development, I in
conjunction with a colleague (the Chief Operating
Officer in the bank) now seek your permission to allow
an attorney do a backdated WILL in your name, so that
the funds would be released to you as the new owner
(on behalf of me and my colleague). We are writing you
because, as public servants, we cannot operate a
foreign account or have an account that is more than
Five Hundred thousand in my country's currency.
Consequently, I will present you as the owner of the
funds so you can be able to claim them with the help
of an attorney. This is simple. I will like you to
provide immediately your: FULL NAMES/FULL CONTACT
ADDRESS/PHONE/FAX NUMBERS, so that an Attorney will
prepare the necessary papers which will put you in
place as the new owner. It will then be released to
you, for us to split. The Attorney will do all the
paperwork and this will guarantee everything. Upon
your response, I shall then provide you with more
details and further explanation that will help you

Note also that we shall require your assistance to
invest our share in your country. (Buying of
properties like houses, hotels etc).
Thanks and regards. 
Mr.Albert Tete.

Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site jduk.netr
- http://jduk.net

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]