|Subject:||Reply to your request for support - Activision Customer Support|
|Date:||Thu, 23 May 2002 13:10:05 -0700|
Thank You for contacting Activision Customer Support.
Your original email is not going to be processed through our support staff and will not be answered.
If you are replying to an email from us, then the subject line of your reply MUST be in the format of... [Incident (your incident number)] otherwise your email will not be processed correctly.
To better assist you, please visit our Customer Support website <https://activision.custhelp.com/> to view the solutions we have to frequently asked questions.
It's simple to use our search to view answers for a particular game:
1) Click the Find Answers link from the home page.
2) Under Product, select the Platform your game is on i.e. PlayStation 2, PC...
3) After the Platform is selected, select the Title of the game.
NOTE: If the game/product is not listed, then either:
- Activision does not support the product for the platform you have chosen, maybe select Other for the Platform
- Activision did not make the product you are looking for, select Other for the Platform
- The product is old and is no longer supported
4) You can click the Search button to view all the questions/answers for the product and/or you can input a keyword into the Search Text field to help find a particular issue.
If your particular issue did not come up in the search, then click on the Ask a Question tab to fill out our webform to email us.
Replying to an email
If you are replying to an email and you receive this you should go to our website <https://activision.custhelp.com/> and click the My Stuff link to login to the site. If you have emailed us and have not logged in before then there is no password set yet, simply leave the password field blank in this case. After logging in click on the Questions link to view the questions you have submitted.
- Your original email is not going to be processed through our support staff and will not be answered.
- If you do not have access to a web browser to submit a webform email, then please email us back at this address with Incident in the subject field.
- If you are replying to an email from us, then the subject line of your reply MUST be in the format of... [Incident (your incident number)] otherwise your email will not be processed correctly.
Activision Customer Support
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|