[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
2001 WITI Boston Conference
2001 WITI Conference
2001 WITI Boston Conference
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 16:04:54 -0700
The WITI team would like to notify you of exciting WITI programs:
- Annual Boston Professional Women's Summit & Expo (October 24 & 25)
- Special Early Bird Offer (Deadline: September 21, 2001)
- Plus: Executive Women's Forum (October 24, 2001)
- Plus: WITI Invent Center Launch (October 24, 2001)
- Leadership Xcellence Assessment Tools Now Available!
Attend the Annual Professional Women's Summit & Expo
October 24 & 25 - Boston, MA
Presented by WITI (Women in Technology International)
WITI's Professional Women's Summit & Expo is the country's largest premier
conference for top level women who utilize technology in their businesses
Why you should attend:
The summit offers you a two-day dynamic, accelerated program that
provides you with the essential tools, opportunities, insights and
connections to achieve your professional goals.
Hear some of the most powerful women in the industry, such as:
- Jessica Lipnack & Jeffrey Stamps, Ph.D., CEO and Chief Scientist of
- Isabel Maxwell, President Emeritus, Commtouch, Inc.
- Dr. Ruth Simmons, President, Brown University
- Women on Wall Street
- Women Leaders in IT: Your Time is Now
- Leading to Win: Thriving in a Time of RiskSmart Partnering
- Positioning Your High Tech Company in the Global Marketplace
- The Art of Negotiation: Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
- Strategic Analysis for the Modern Workplace
- and much, much more...
Register before September 21 to receive a $200 discount off of the $975
at-the-door price! Early registration for a two-day pass is $775. WITI
Members receive an additional $125 discount. To register, please call WITI
at 1-800-334-9484 or register online at
WITI also Presents:
WITI Invent Center Launch
October 24, 2001
4:30 - 6:30 p.m.
Join WITI and the 5 College Consortium (Smith, U. Mass., Mount Holyoke,
Amherst, and Hampshire College) as they celebrate the launch of the first
WITI Invent Center on the Smith College campus. This program is designed
to increase women's advancement through technology in the university.
You will have the opportunity to hear Dr. Ruth Simmons give the opening
speech at the ceremony. Dr. Simmons is the recently appointed President of
Brown University, the first African-American woman to head any top-ranked
American college or university. Prior to her role at Brown, she assumed
the presidency of Smith College in 1995. Under her leadership, Smith
College announced the opening of the Engineering and Technology program.
Executive Women's Forum
October 24, 2001
7 - 10 a.m.
WITI's newest exclusive event yet!
Take advantage of an extraordinary opportunity to meet and work with highly
successful CEOs and Senior Executives in a comfortable, interactive
roundtable forum. We have invited an elite group of discussion leaders
- Mara Aspinall, President, Genzyme Genetics
- Jamie Parker, EVP, The Weber Group
- Shirley Singleton, CEO, Edgewater Technologies
- Kristina Isakovich, Vice President Corporate Strategy, Thermo Electron
- Abbie Lundbergh, SVP and Editor-In-Chief, CIO Magazine
- Robert Therrien, CEO, Brooks Automation
After the breakfast, you will have the opportunity to continue the
experience by working together to establish goals, next steps and results
based on the roundtable discussion.
This evens is for senior executives only and seating is limited.
Registration is $375 per person. To register, visit:
http://www.witi.com/center/conferences/boston/ewf/ or email
What kind of Leader are you?
In today's economy, companies understand they need action-oriented,
decisive leaders who know how to contribute to their bottom line.
Until September 15, you have the opportunity to take advantage of a major
promo to try WITI's online LeadershipXcellence Assessment tool.
The WITI leadership assessment tool enables you to go online, at your
convenience, answer questions, and get instant feedback about your
leadership strengths and weaknesses. The feedback you receive allows you to
consider areas you can improve, and gives you solid ammunition you can take
to an employer about your leadership capabilities.
WITI is running this special promotion to showcase the value of WITI's
Leadership Xcellence Certification Program. Normally $300 for each
assessment, you will have the opportunity to take a web-based assessment of
your leadership skills starting at $75.
For more information, contact address@hidden
If you wish to be removed from this list, please respond with remove as
Thank you for your time, and we hope to see you soon.
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- 2001 WITI Boston Conference,
2001 WITI Conference <=