[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
09 Feb 2002 20:09:59 +0100
Gnus/5.09 (Gnus v5.9.0) Emacs/21.1
I tried to contact address@hidden, but it didn't work (although
www.jclarc.com works). Maybe you should change the "Maintainer" field
in sgml-mode.el to another address ?
I wrote a html-close-tag function for html-mode, which
works similar to the `sgml-insert-end-tag' in psgml:
I have some questions before I can provide a patch:
- when I eval this code, it loads 'thingatpt (for thing-at-point
'word) and 'mule-util (?). do we have to add (require ...)
statements as is done for 'skeleton and 'outline ?
- do we need to support comments that end in i.e. "-- >" ?
(allowed in HTML 4, section 3.2.4 of the specification)
currently html-close-tag exits with an error.
- there are three variables, and they are likely used "file-locally"
(in <!-- Local Variables: ...). Should we still make them available
via defcustom ? if so, which group should they be put in ? (sgml or
html, which doesn't yet exist)
- I have written a testsuite for html-close-tag (included in
closetag.el) Should we put it in sgml-mode.el, too ? It's about
Message not available
- sgml-mode.el: html-close-tag,
Felix Natter <=