- LMIT is well poised in an explosively growing $1.3 billion tooth whitening industry expected to expand at a CAGR of 35% over the next several years to annual sales of $5 billion.
- LMIT has developed an effective wholesale distribution platform to rapidly penetrate national markets without incurring heavy marketing costs. Initial sales through distributors have been promising.
- LMITs LumaArch bleaching system is more effective, affordable, faster, and technologically advanced than current market competition including Brite Smile, Biolase Technology, and Discus Dental.
- LMIT will begin vertical integration operations with the establishment of a retail service offering, and a full line of oral hygiene products in strategic locations such as malls, fitness centers, resorts, spas, and vacation destinations. These locations will not only increase visibility, but revenue as well; promoting at- home kits, toothpaste, mouthwash, and chewing gum.
- LMITs partnership with leading dental supply companies, including Henry Schien and Patterson Dental, will provide rapid access to national marketing networks.
LMIT to launch breakthrough product in July 2002.
LMIT will be set to revolutionize the dental industry with their latest product, the Inter-oral camera.
The Inter-oral camera will give dentists the ability to show the patient on a video screen the specific problem with requires correction.
Anticipated accumulative sales for this product will reach close to $50 million over the next 3 years.
LumaLite, Inc President Michael Jackson and Director of New Business Opportunities Rob Heggie will be featured guests this week on the business television program, Emerging Company Report. Mr. Jackson will be present in Emerging Company Report's Hollywood studios while Mr. Heggie will appear via satellite from Toronto.
Emerging Company Report has been on the air since its premier in the fall of 1996 and is seen twice weekly, on Friday evenings at 11:00 PM Eastern, 8:00 Pacific and Sunday mornings at 11:00 AM Eastern, 8:00 Pacific in more than 35 million USA homes.