bug-gnu-emacs
[Top][All Lists]
Advanced

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

bug#2548: marked as done (23.0.60; doc-view: unexpected reuse of previo


From: Emacs bug Tracking System
Subject: bug#2548: marked as done (23.0.60; doc-view: unexpected reuse of previously scaled image)
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 12:00:06 +0000

Your message dated Tue, 03 Mar 2009 12:54:34 +0100
with message-id <address@hidden>
and subject line Re: bug#2548: 23.0.60; doc-view: unexpected reuse of 
previously scaled image
has caused the Emacs bug report #2548,
regarding 23.0.60; doc-view: unexpected reuse of previously scaled image
to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact address@hidden
immediately.)


-- 
2548: http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=2548
Emacs Bug Tracking System
Contact address@hidden with problems
--- Begin Message --- Subject: 23.0.60; doc-view: unexpected reuse of previously scaled image Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 02:31:41 +0100 (CET)
With p.ps from:

   http://www.logic.at/prolog/p.ps

when I do:

   $ emacs -Q p.ps

and press:

   C-c C-c - - - - - - -

the image shrinks, as expected. Then, when I quit Emacs and again do:

   $ emacs -Q p.ps

followed by C-c C-c, doc-view unexpectedly shows the small version
from the previous run. When I then press "-", it "shrinks" the image
so that the result is in fact larger than the just displayed image.


In GNU Emacs 23.0.60.2 (i386-apple-darwin8.11.1, GTK+ Version 2.12.9)
 of 2009-01-06 on mt-computer.local
Windowing system distributor `The XFree86 Project, Inc', version 11.0.40400000
Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default-enable-multibyte-characters: t




--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: bug#2548: 23.0.60; doc-view: unexpected reuse of previously scaled image Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 12:54:34 +0100 User-agent: Gnus/5.13 (Gnus v5.13) Emacs/23.0.91 (gnu/linux)
Markus Triska <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Markus,

> With p.ps from:
>
>    http://www.logic.at/prolog/p.ps
>
> when I do:
>
>    $ emacs -Q p.ps
>
> and press:
>
>    C-c C-c - - - - - - -
>
> the image shrinks, as expected. Then, when I quit Emacs and again do:
>
>    $ emacs -Q p.ps
>
> followed by C-c C-c, doc-view unexpectedly shows the small version
> from the previous run.

That's no bug.  When you fire up emacs again doc-view uses the cached
files, which are the small ones now.

> When I then press "-", it "shrinks" the image so that the result is in
> fact larger than the just displayed image.

Yeah, cause the resulution factor is at the default value again and
doc-view reconverts the doc using this default value x 0.95 or so.

I'm closing that "bug".

Bye,
Tassilo


--- End Message ---

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]