[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
bug#3668: 23.1.50; next-line and previous-line don't keep the column in
bug#3668: 23.1.50; next-line and previous-line don't keep the column in text-scale-mode
Wed, 24 Jun 2009 11:03:04 +0300
Gnus/5.13 (Gnus v5.13) Emacs/23.1.50 (gnu/linux)
When text-scale-mode is active the functions C-n (next-line) and C-p
(previous-line) don't stay at the same column when they are executed the
first time after changing the column. Difficult to explain but here's a
simple way to reproduce:
1. Start Emacs:
2. Increase or decrease the font size with C-x C-- or C-x C-+
(text-scale-adjust) so that it's different from the default size.
3. Type this text in the *scratch* buffer at column 0:
4. Move the point at the beginning of line "123".
5. Use C-f to move the point between numbers 2 and 3.
6. Use C-n to move to the next-line.
7. The point should be between 5 and 6 but it is between 4 and 5.
8. Fix the bug. :-)
in GNU Emacs 220.127.116.11 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.12.12)
of 2009-06-24 on mithlond
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10402000
configured using `configure '--prefix=/home/dtw/local''
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- bug#3668: 23.1.50; next-line and previous-line don't keep the column in text-scale-mode,
Teemu Likonen <=