[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
bug#4452: 23.1; sh-learn-buffer-indent unexpectedly displays *indent* bu
bug#4452: 23.1; sh-learn-buffer-indent unexpectedly displays *indent* buffer
Sat, 19 Sep 2009 16:25:09 +0200
Gnus/5.110011 (No Gnus v0.11) Emacs/22.1 (gnu/linux)
On Fri, Sep 18 2009, Chong Yidong wrote:
>> when sh-learn-buffer-indent it t, an *indent* buffer is displayed
>> unexpectedly in certain situations.
> I can't reproduce this with trunk. I tried with the autogen.sh file in
> the Emacs source tree. Does that work for you?
Sorry for not providing a *.sh file that triggers the bug.
Try this recipe:
$ cd /path/to/trunk/emacs
$ cp -p autogen.sh autogen.sh.bak
$ head -n730 config.guess >> autogen.sh
$ emacs-23-1 -Q \
--eval "(add-hook 'sh-set-shell-hook 'sh-learn-buffer-indent)" \
- Hit RET (to confirm cvs directory)
- Move to the line with autogen.sh and do `=' (cvs-mode-diff)
- The window layout is *cvs* / *cvs-diff* (upper / lower window)
- Do `C-x o' (other-window) to jump to the *cvs-diff* buffer.
- Do `M->'
- Hit `C-c C-c' (diff-goto-source)
- The window layout is *indent* / autogen.sh (upper / lower window)
- Revert autogen.sh
$ mv autogen.sh.bak autogen.sh
---ooO-(_)-Ooo--- | PGP key available | http://rsteib.home.pages.de/